UPDATE TO OUR COVID PROTOCOLS (Aug 2021)
Thank you for all your support and love over the past year. We deeply appreciate having this community to share and process with during this unprecedentedly weird time. We can’t wait to see you in person at our spas!
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU COULD USE A MASSAGE OR FACIAL RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our clients and staff. As a team, we have taken time to reflect, discuss, plan, assess, and prepare as a community to avoid any virus transmission. We ask you to join in our commitment to keep the health of our staff in mind when coming in, and also when you are away from us by practicing guidelines from the CDC.
The Dragontree spa staff is our family, and we will protect them as you would protect your own family – we’re committed to providing you the same level of protection.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask throughout their visit with us (all staff members will be required to wear masks as well).
- When you enter the spa, we’ll ask that you use hand sanitizer. We also have conveniently located hand sanitizer stations throughout the spa.
- Our locker rooms have reopened for robe service only. Sauna/Steam rooms are not open at this time. Our waiting rooms are open where you can enjoy water, tea and light snacks.
- You are welcome to order Dragontree products online at www.thedragontree.com or by calling us at 503.221.4123 (NW Portland). At our Boulder location, your welcome to walk in!
- Thank you SO MUCH for your cooperation. We Love you and we will keep you safe.
As circumstances change, we will review and make the appropriate modifications for clients and staff. We thank you for being patient with us during this time
We are so thankful to be part of a community who joins us in our commitment to Peace. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Briana and Peter