Thank you for all your support and love over the past few months. We deeply appreciate having this community to share and process with during this unprecedentedly weird time. We can’t wait to see you in person at our spas!
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU COULD USE A MASSAGE RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
The Dragontree Spa on NW Thurman street in Portland is OPEN! The Dragontree Boulder Spa is OPEN! At this time, we are delighted to offer 60 minute massage and skincare appointments to begin with. Thank you for all your support and love over the past few months. We deeply appreciate you being part of our community of health and wellness and cannot wait to see you again!
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our clients and staff. As a team, we have taken time to reflect, discuss, plan, assess, and prepare as a community to avoid any virus transmission. We ask you to join in our commitment to keep the health of our staff in mind when coming in, and also when you are away from us by practicing guidelines from the CDC.
The Dragontree spa staff is our family, and we will protect them as you would protect your own family – we’re committed to providing you the same level of protection.
The adjustments we’ve made to our client experience is out of an abundance of love and caution. Rest assured, we are following state guidelines and taking extra precautions, including deep cleaning absolutely every surface of the spa throughout the day and prior to opening. We’re following enhanced sanitization measures and physical distancing standards. We’ve made many internal changes to our procedures, but we wanted to share the ones that will directly affect your visit:
- Please come alone to your appointment. We can’t accommodate extra family/friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask throughout their visit with us (all staff members will be required to wear masks as well).
- When you arrive at the Spa, please text us for entry. This will help reduce the number of people gathering in our lobby and allow us to clean between clients.
- As much as we LOVE you, no handshakes or hugs for us right now. We’ll be happy with that set of smiling eyes above your mask, or a hand wave!
- When you enter the spa, we’ll ask that you use hand sanitizer. We also have conveniently located hand sanitizer stations throughout the spa.
- As per Colorado state requirements, all clients will have to sign a short form regarding personal health and recent contacts, and we’ll take your temperature (non-contact). All Dragontree staff will also have temperature checks at the beginning of each shift.
- Bring your own water bottle. We cannot provide water, tea, or any other beverages at this time.
- Our therapists will guide you directly to your treatment room to change. Steam rooms/locker rooms/sangha rooms/waiting areas are not open at this time.
- Please bathe right before your come to your massage appointment.
- Your therapist will be with you during your entire experience in the spa to help guide you through the new spa protocol.
- After your treatment, your therapist will guide you to a designated waiting area to be checked out and will gather any product you request for home care. We cannot accept cash payments right now. Please pay ahead of time, or bring a card to pay with.
- You are welcome to order Dragontree products online at www.thedragontree.com or by calling us at 503.221.4123 (NW Portland) or 303-219-1444 (Boulder) for curbside pickup.
- If you would like to book a future appointment after your spa treatment, please do that over the phone. This is to expedite the check-out process and minimize people gathering at our front desk.
- We have allowed plenty of extra time between appointments to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of the spa for the safety of our beloved clients and staff.
- Thank you SO MUCH for your cooperation. We Love you and we will keep you safe.
We know these procedures aren’t part of anyone’s ideal spa experience, but neither is the unease of wondering if you’re going to get sick! We’re confident that these extra measures will ensure a safe experience for everyone involved, and we hope they put your mind at ease as well.
As circumstances change, we will review and make the appropriate modifications for clients and staff. We thank you for being patient with us during this time
We are so thankful to be part of a community who joins us in our commitment to Peace. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Briana and Peter